The conference Probability and Analysis will be held at the Research and Conference Center in Będlewo, Poland, from Monday, May 4 to Friday, May 8, 2015. The conference is the second in a series started in Będlewo, 10-16 June 2012. Among the topics of the conference are:
1. Harmonic analysis and martingale transforms
2. Lévy and related jump stochastic processes
3. Schrödinger operators and multiplicative functionals
4. Probability related to geometric structures
5. Stochastic recursions and branching processes
6. Bessel processes and related diffussions
The conference is sponsored by Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw Center of Mathematics and Computer Science (KNOW), Stefan Banach Centre, Wrocław University of Technology, University of Wrocław.