In celebration of 65 birthday of Yuli Rudyak
The aim of the conference is to present various aspects of applied topology from classical to the recent research results. Among the main topics of the conference there are:– theory of TC (robot motion planning) and its various modifications (as well as the Lusternik-Schnirelmann category);
– topology of configuration spaces (and applications, including applications to combinatorics);
– stochastic algebraic topology (random complexes, random manifolds, applications);
– Morse theory in the context of applications, discrete Morse theory;
– some elements of computational topology;
– applications of topology beyond mathematics, e.g. to magnetohydrodynamics, population biology, medicine, engineering and other sciences.
The cost of stay of a single person during the meeting (lodging and meals at the Conference Center in Bedlewo) from the afternoon of 21 till afternoon of 27 is 300 Euro. The conference social fee (banquet & excursion) is 40 Euro. A form of payment will be given later. The payment details will be givenin the first announcement.
The registration to the conference is closed and right now we cannot accept any new participants. This may change in case of some cancellations. Please contact the Organizing Committee for details.
First announcement: 1stAnnouncement-AppliedTopologyInBedlewo2013.pdf
In below the conference posters can be downloaded:
Department of Applied Mathematics and Differential Equations, Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics